Provide a platform to develop friendly business relationships between all of our members.
Promote legitimate interests of our members within the State of Montana.
Cooperate with the educational, regulatory, and other interested agencies in the development of a sound and effective seed program.
The Montana Seed Trade Association was established in 1979, to:
- Providing a forum for discussing some common concerns and issues that our members may have.
- Providing a place for MSTA members to meet.
- Providing a place where MSTA members can act as mentors or be mentored.
- Speaking with a single voice on issues that affect the industry, and lobbying for changes beneficial to members.
- Establishing relationships among different types of entities within the industry.
2022 Scholarship Recipients
The Montana Seed Trade Association is proud to announce the 2022-23 MSTA Scholarship winners. The Montana Seed Trade Association gave over $10,000 this year in scholarships including one to the FFA. Bryce Birgenheier Heartland Seed...